Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Progesterone :)

I have had my progesterone checked several times in the past and it was always good. So I was not that shocked to hear that I had another good lab result this morning with a level of 41. They like for it to be above 20 so I'm definitely in the clear! Yay me! I don't want to tell you what I would have to do if it was too low... let's just say it involves sticking progesterone tablets in an unmentionable place 3 times a day!

I can find out if this IUI worked in 8 days! I recently realized that since I started this blog I'm going to have to tell all of you if it does work. I suppose I can't wait 12 weeks to tell you since I've been so open about all of the treatments and results. So... check back in 8 days and keep praying!

xxoo
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Waiting on pins and needles for 8 days!!! xoxox - EM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so excited for you. That really is great news. Of course of are always in my prayers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10