Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Fat Lady has officially sung

Did any of you think that you would ever know this much about another woman’s cycle!?! Haha!

I called to schedule my Day 3 baseline labs and ultrasound and that will be Friday. That’s when I realized that since it will be on a Friday instead of the weekend that I should be able to get the results by Friday afternoon. So by the end of this week we’ll know:

A. If John’s swimmers are ok or if we'll need to move to IVF
B. If I am in pre-ovarian failure or perimenopause and we will need to move to IVF.
C. If I'm even a candidate for IVF.

Wow! That is a lot of information for one week!! Of course, I will let you guys know what happens.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10