Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband! Tristan is so lucky to have you! Here are a couple of pictures of John and Tristan that make me happy. I also put a picture up of Lexi and Kobe. Aren't they cute? He goes home today and we sure will miss him. However, I am thankful that I should be able to get a good night of sleep tonight. Last night I slept with both of them curled up between my legs all night. And Kobe woke up every morning that we've had him at 5:30!! Is that necessary? This morning I locked them both in the basement when they woke up so early and I actually got to sleep until 8:00!

Yesterday we spent a good portion of the day at the softball field. Tristan's team won the tournament so we were all very excited about that! Today I think we're just going to hang out and pamper John. I'm trying to get Tristan out of bed now so we can make him some breakfast!

I hope you guys spoil the dads in your life today!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10