Friday, June 12, 2009

I just don't even know

Hello, my name is Jaime and I have a whacked out body!
Good news is that my lab work came back normal for a Day 10 reading. My FSH was normal which means I'll still be a candidate for IVF so that's fantastic! The bad news is that I'm ovulating today so my numbers should have actually been higher. My crazy body. When my numbers are supposed to be low my body wants them high and when my numbers are supposed to be high my body wants them low.
I'm staying positive and holding on to that excellent FSH number! At Day 3 it was 10.2 which is borderline high and now at Day 10 it's down to 3.9. Yay! Maybe I'm not quite to ovarian failure after all.
Now the question is what to do. One more month since it's probable that I will ovulate on the right side next month or throw in the towel for a few months.... I just don't know. My spidey senses are telling me another month. ;) What can I say, I'm a glutten for turmoil!

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. Lifting you guys up in prayer!! I know God will lead you to the right decision. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust your spidey sense. :)

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10