Friday, June 26, 2009

I know what you're thinking....

Where is Jaime at in her cycle?? I know... I'm psychic! Well I should start on Wednesday so hopefully she won't delay so that we can get next cycle underway! Or if I'm really hoping, hopefully by the miracle of God, she WILL be delayed as a result of a pregnancy. Although that is only a tiny possiblity since I ovulated on the Left side but only have a tube on the Right side. We're definitely taking a couple of months off if this next cycle doesn't work out. But hopefully since I ovulated on the left side this time I will ovulate on the right side next cycle and everything will fall into place. I'm not going to take the hormones this month. We're just going to do an ultrasound on Day 3 of my cycle to make sure that I don't have any left over cysts and then another ultrasound near ovulation to see which side it's on. IF it's on the right side then we'll decide at that time if we want to try one last IUI before moving to IVF in the fall.
Keep your fingers crosses and pray hard! We need it!

I'll let you know next week what happens.
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10