Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nerves

I'm a little nervous about my blood test tomorrow. Most of what I have read online suggests that if the FSH is high on the Day 10 test then your % of conceiving is only about 10% without donor eggs. Let's pray hard that mine is a good, low number! I should have the results by tomorrow afternoon and I'll post it when I know something.

Mad love to my mom who is out of the hospital and taking it easy. They're still not quite sure what was wrong but we're all thankful she's feeling better! I told her if she ever called my phone and John's phone so many times after 10:30pm again that I'm going to beat her! My heart almost stopped when John came running up to the bedroom saying that she had called several times!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10