Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Overall bad news…

I saw Dr. Honea today. I told her that I took a test yesterday and it was negative so she said that along with the fact that my temp dropped today is pretty convincing that this month did not work. She said she would do a blood test if I wanted but I told her no because I have to jump off this emotional rollercoaster. So if I don’t have my period by Friday then I’m instructed to take another test. But my period ALWAYS comes the day after my temp drops so I’m sure she’ll be here tomorrow sometime.
She was still concerned about my E2 being so high on Day 5 so she wants me to come back in on Day 3 of my next cycle to get a true reading, even if it’s a Saturday or Sunday. And if it’s still high then she wants to track another natural cycle without meds. Booo. Also she said that John had a problem too! I was shocked! Dr. S always said that John was PERFECT! Dr. H said that his count was good and mobility was good but that his morphology was low. Apparently Dr. S never checked for that. He has to go back Thursday morning to get another analysis, which he is none too thrilled about, but he's a great husband and will do it anyway. She said if his number is low again then that troubles her even more than my issues. So we may have to move straight to IVF and that’s even if my eggs are good enough to try. Double Booooo!

It’s not over until the fat lady sings (period arrives) so I suppose there is still a little hope. I mean only 2% of pregnancies are ectopic and I beat that statistic. Surely I have to beat a statistic that's in my favor at some point!

Love you guys and thanks for the support!
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Still praying for you!! I'm glad you have such a good doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking about you and saying a prayer.
    Alissa

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10