Monday, June 15, 2009

A weekend with the Girls
















What a fun weekend! Saturday my KPMG girls (minus Em) came over to hang out and have margaritas for a while and Sunday I went to Stacey's wedding shower. Two different sets of girls on one weekend = TWICE THE FUN!

I have added some pictures of the KPMG girls being silly on Saturday for your visual enjoyment. LL - yours cracks me up!!!

On the fertility front, I don't think I ever ovulated. My side is still hurting and my temp never went up. So I left a message with the nurse today to see if I should come and get an HCG shot to make them release. I don't want them to develop into cysts and then risk not being able to ovulate on my good side next month!
UPDATE - Got a call back from the nurse 8 hours later! She said for me to come in on Friday to check my progesterone. If it's not up then I didn't ovulate and they'll give me progesterone to enduce a cycle. That should hopefully get rid of any cysts that may develop.

xxoo,
Jaime

5 comments:

  1. Wish I could've been there!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might have to hurt you for this. HA! xoxoxo, LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?! Must you post pictures like that of me? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA! They make me laugh! I put one up of myself too! I'm fair! And - only about 8-10 people read my blog anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you girls had a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10