Monday, July 20, 2009

The Beach

I had a great time at the beach this weekend! Thanks to my sis and bro-in-law for letting me stay with them. It was just I needed to relax and chill for a bit. We had two nice boat rides and some darn good food. I'm sure that I'm a good 3-4 lbs heavier than before I left.

Over the weekend my ear has progressively gotten worse and worse. It just oozes now. EWWW. So I made an appt with an ENT for 3:15 this afternoon. I'll let you know how that goes.

On the drive down to the beach I received a phone call from my doctor's office. I didn't get to it in time so they left me a message. She said since I'm taking a few months off that she wants me to do a mega dose of estrogen next month to try to build my lining for IVF. Problem is if I do that I will not ovulate. So I called and left them a message asking if I could take a low dose of estrogen next month and try a round of injectables. I haven't heard back yet but I'll let you know what they say.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10