Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dirty Dozen

With Rachel’s suggestion of calcium I am now up to 12 pills per day! Thanks Rach! I take it occasionally already (ummmm sorry mom) so now my mom will be happy that I’ll take it everyday due to my even number obsession.

Sunday after we got back from the pool and all day yesterday I noticed that no body was speaking clearly. I couldn't figure out what was going on in the world that no one could speak English... or so I thought that it was everybody else. When I got out of the shower this morning I Q-tipped my ears and the right one had dried blood in it! Yikes! Then I remembered that Tristan, John and I were doing cannonballs in the pool Sunday. I usually don’t hold my nose but I had already done one cannonball and half the pool went up my snout so I decided to do another one holding my nose this time. I remembered how badly my ear hurt afterward and I just thought I had water in it. Well now I think I may have ruptured my ear drum! Only me… I know! Attached is a video of said cannonball. Please avert your eyes from the jiggly thighs; you're supposed to be watching my perfect cannonball form. And remember - the camera adds 10 lbs! :) I also attached one of John so you can see that my form is way better than his!


3 comments:

  1. Only you would rupture your eardrum doing that! Maybe there's a pill for that! :

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy with 12 rather than 11 as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, J!!!!! First, LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. And those videos are a hoooooot! I hope all is well in your court! See you Sunday? Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10