Friday, July 31, 2009

Home Alone on a Friday Night

I can't remember the last time I was home alone on a Friday night! Maybe since high school when I would sit around waiting for a boy to call me... to be honest I was only single for about 3 months of high school but it was a LONG 3 months! :) John did not come home today. Tristan just won her game so he'll be staying another night and they have another game tomorrow morning at 9am. So I'm home alone. I'm about to take my second shot and maybe have a glass of wine (don't worry, I'll stop at one!). Lexi was so sweet this morning. I felt her crawl under the covers with me at about 5am. When I woke up later her head was on my pillow and her body was under the covers just like me. She thinks she's a person! So stinkin' cute!

One Flew Over the Henn's Nest tagged me to name my favorite childhood book. For the life of me I can't remember my parents reading me books (help me out here Mom) so I'm going to say my favorite series of books I read in 4th - 7th grade. Sweet Valley High. I L-O-V-E-D these books!!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10