Thursday, August 27, 2009

Feeling better

I'm feeling better today. Sorry about the depressing blog two days ago but I was feeling a bit down in the dumps. My wonderful husband gave me a massage last night and gave me a little pep talk so I'm feeling much better now.
I started the injections last night and the Estrogen. My left side is hurting today so I hope that's not a sign that the cysts are growing and are going to be super painful. I hope they just dwindle away and make room for some nice follicles with some perfect little eggs! The nurse couldn't even count my antral follicles on the left side because those cysts were in the way but I only have 4 antrals on the right. Comparing this with some of my soulcysters I have found that 4 is not a great number. A lot of these women will have 20 on each side! Crazy! But all I need is one good little eggie so I'm going to say that 4 is good.
Tristan's 6th Grade Dance is tonight so we're going to run by and see her afterward. I'll post a picture of her tomorrow! :o)
My interview went well I think. It was just another interview... no offer or talk of an offer. She said she would get back with me soon which probably means a few weeks like last time. But that's fine... I'm in no hurry. Laura - the dept head - was very nice and seemed like she would be a good boss. She seemed very smart and like she cared about her employees. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens!

John and I will be sitting in Cancun exactly two weeks from today!! Countdown is on!



xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10