Monday, August 10, 2009

Go Right Ovary Go

Just got the blood work results and she said I have not ovulated yet. Woop! Woop! She said for me to take a final shot tonight and then come in tomorrow morning. I'm not really sure why they want to check it again but I'll do as she says. I mean, I thought all hope was lost for this cycle but she didn't give up on me. So I guess I shouldn't second guess her about this. My estradiol was 1028 and it's suppose to be around 200 per follicle. I had 4 follicles so I am exceeding that goal! My P4 was 0.4 and she said if it was >1 then there was a fear that I had already ovulated or would be really soon.

SO - what all of this means is that the right folly could grow to maturity tomorrow. If it does, they will give me the trigger shot which will make all 4 follies release, then we can consider doing another IUI.

What a rollercoaster! Just two days ago I was told there was probably not much hope for this cycle! I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10