Thursday, August 13, 2009

Growing Pains



Fertility news – I think I ovulated Tuesday afternoon the lead follicle that was trying to go on it’s own and then I ovulated again last night the rest of the follicles on the left (and hopefully the one on the right.) I don’t even know if it’s possible to ovulate twice but I’m sure my crazy body probably figured a way to do it! I had some cramping Tues afternoon and then my temp was up Wed morning. Well then last night I had TERRIBLE cramping (of course only on the left side) and my temp is still up. I guess we’ll know in two weeks if it worked!

Other news - Tristan has a PTO meeting tonight. I would love to go but hadn’t planned on it because I wasn’t sure if it was appropriate. John asked me this morning to go with him so I know he feels it’s ok but I’m not sure how Kelly will react. I want to be the best stepmom I can be and show Tristan that I love her as much as if she was my own. But I know I have to walk a fine line because I’m not her mother and I don’t want her to think I’m pushing myself on her. It’s a struggle that I’m doing my best to figure out. I can’t believe she’s growing up so fast. She started school Tuesday and this year she has a locker and switches classes. When she told John about her first day she mentioned the three boys she thought were cute! OH NO~
Saturday I took her to get a pedicure and John met us for some shopping. She’s still not into the shopping but she’s getting better. We were at the mall 2 ½ hours and all she picked out was one shirt! But at least we got her to go to the mall… that’s an accomplishment.

I attached a picture of Tristan from Saturday and also a picture of our pedicures. Can you believe that her foot is the bigger one in the picture??? She’s growing up too fast!




xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10