Monday, August 24, 2009

My Lucky String Ran Out

Well guys, it looks like my lucky string may have ran out. I tested this morning and it was negative. Also, I started spotting so I believe Mother Nature is on her way. I still have an appt tomorrow to get blood work and I will also be seeing Dr. Honea. We're going to discuss my medications and see what we should do for next cycle. I'm not as bummed about this cycle not working because I have Cancun to keep me excited. If I had gotten pregnant this month I would have been so worried about going out of the country and something going wrong. Also, I should be ovulating around the time that we'll be in Cancun so maybe we'll have a 2nd honeymoon baby!! :o)

We had a pretty laid back weekend. Friday night we went out to eat and Saturday we took Lexi to the park. Saturday night we went to a friend's 30th birthday party and that was a lot of fun. Sunday I went with Em to the pool and John had a soccer game (he won!) and the rest of the day we just piddled around the house.

I'll let you know what Dr. H says tomorrow.

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry! Keeping my fingers crossed for the 2nd Honeymoon baby!! What a great story to your grandkids!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10