Monday, August 24, 2009

Mother Nature Calling

My monthly visitor has arrived so it looks like this month is officially out. I called the doctor's office and she cancelled my blood pregnancy test. I kept the appt with Dr. H though so we'll still talk about what needs to happen for this coming up cycle. They'll probably go ahead and do a baseline u/s to make sure I don't have any cysts. BOO! Another month bites the dust.

However, I did have some good luck in a different way today. I interviewed with BCBS in June. I didn't hear anything back until 3 weeks ago when the HR person called to ask if I am still available because she knows it has been a while. She said that I'm still in consideration for the job and she would get back with me at the beginning of the next week after she talked with the manager. Two more weeks go by and I haven't heard anything. I know what you're thinking; "How could they not want to hire you Jaime? You're awesome! " :) I hadn't heard anything... until today that is. She called and asked if I could have breakfast with the department head on Thursday morning. Looks promising! I don't think it will pay as much as what I make now but (A.) It's very close to my house (B.) Surely they give their employees the best insurance coverage available since they're BCBS (C.) The hours are 8 - 4:45 and are flexible (D.) They have an onsite daycare (E.) They have an onsite gym and cafeteria.

That's a lot of positives! I'll keep you informed about my appt tomorrow and the interview Thursday.

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of positives...you're always the best at finding the positives!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10