Monday, August 31, 2009

Saturday with the girls



Jess, Em and I visited Leah in Red Bay this weekend! She’s been having a tough time with her detached retina and is finally back to full time activities! It was so wonderful spending a full day with my girls! Em was tuckered out so she took a nap. The other picture is of Jess and Leah.

John spent a Daddy/Daughter day with Tristan Saturday while I was gone. They went to a movie and he cooked her a nice dinner. Friday she wanted to spend the night with a friend so John agreed she could as long as he could get her early Saturday morning. Then we found out Saturday night that the friend she spent the night with started feeling sick Saturday afternoon and now has the swine flu! I sure do hope Tristan doesn’t get it!

Sunday we had a lazy morning and then went to Learning Express to get Tristan some bracelets that she wanted. She has all A’s in school so far so John wanted to reward her. They were sold out of the bracelets so he ended up getting her a necklace. She’s finally into something a little girly!

I have a folly check tomorrow morning to see what's going on in there. I wish I had x-ray vision so I wouldn't have to go to the doctor so much! I'm hoping the cysts on the left have shrunk or at least not grown any and that I have some good looking follies on the right side!

Here are some pics of John and Tristan wrestling. Too funny!



xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Aweeee! Your girl trip looks super fun and what a cute family you three make!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10