Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

I am not ready to trigger yet but I do have 6 little follicles growing. There are 3 on the left and 3 on the right. Wahoo! I have an 11mm, 10mm, and 8mm on the left and two 10mms and an 8mm on the right. We don't worry about those ones on the left except to compare them to the ones on the right. We want to make sure the left ones don't hurry up and mature and leave the right ones behind. So I'm sticking with the low dose injection of 75iu...slow and steady wins the race! I'm not sure what happened to that 11mm that was on the right last week. I guess it was a cyst and it dissolved. My lining was still a little thin but she said it's fine because she doesn't think I'll be ready to trigger until Mondayish. So I have around 5 days for it to grow.

My next appt is Friday morning so I'll update you then with the latest and greatest from my uterus!

xxoo,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jamie!
    I know you have no idea who I am, but Julie Martin sent me the link to your blog. I also have an uncorporating uterus. Actually from what I have read you seem to be one month ahead of me on everything. Today is my day one and Friday we are going to learn how follistim works. I should start that with clomid now.
    I just wanted to say Thank YOU! First Thank you for the humorous take on this not so fun roller coaster we ride every month. And Thank you for letting me be the fly on the wall you didn't know you had. It is very encouraging to know that someone else is feeling the same things as me. I do not know anybody else who has been through this or is going through this or anybody that has a clue to what I go through every month. I have an incredible husband, family and group of friends. But as much as they try, they have no clue to what this feels like. Nor do I hope they ever will. I just wanted to say Thank YOU and to let you know I pray every night for all of us going through this thing called Infertility!

    Encourgaged and Extremely Greatful!
    Sharrian Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharrian,
    I'm sorry we had to find each other under such disappointing circumstances but I am very happy to meet you. I'm glad I could help even if it's just to help find a little humor in this not so funny affliction! My sister has been trying for another child for 5 years so I know she thinks the crazy way that I do. It is very comforting to know that there are many of us out there going through this. Miracles happen every day and I'm not-so-patiently waiting on ours. I wish you LUCK and will keep you in my prayers as well! Thank YOU for commenting and giving me another source of encouragement! I hope you'll keep me updated on your journey.

    xxoo,
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10