Saturday, August 1, 2009

Soulcysters

I found this forum at soulcysters.com that has really helped me through this injectable cycle. I'm blessed with all of you who give me tons of support and will help me in any way. But the women on this forum KNOW what I'm going through! They live it every day just like me. I have found stories from many women who got pregnant the first month they tried injectables. It's so encouraging. There are also some funny threads! Here's a post from a thread called "You know you're obsessed with TTC when..."
You find yourself making up new rules and regulations during your 2ww... no lifting, no swimming for fear they may wash out, radiation from blackberry - needs to be kept a certain distance away, googled safety of cooking with plastic, no BDing for fear you will shake an implanting embryo loose, and the list goes on and on and on...

HAHA! This is totally me! I think about everything I put in my mouth and put next to my body for my whole 2ww for fear that it will affect the implantation. I don't tell you guys some of the stuff that I do or think because you would most definitely think I'm CRAZY! With the exception of Julie, no one really knows what goes on in the mind of an infertile woman. The women on this forum do and I can relate to almost every single story I read! It's so comforting! I just wanted to share that with you in case you know of any other fertility challenged women in your lives so that you can direct them to the site!

On the home front - Tristan won her game this morning and has another starting around lunch time! Wahoo! They're doing so great! John promises he's coming home today. He said that even if they go to the Championship game late tonight that he'll still drive home because he didn't keep his hotel room. So keep him in your thoughts for a safe 5 and 1/2 hour trip home tonight and for Tristan to have a great tourney! My plans for today are cleaning and going to see Emma to give her the cute, little outfit I got for her.

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found some comfort and encouraging words. You know we're always here for you, but I'm sure it's nice to hear from people who are actually going through it. We're praying hard! And PS...Emma loves her outfit and says thank you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10