Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Happy 09-09-09! You may be wondering what the significance of the number 9 is.... I was so I did a little research. (I think it's safe to say that most of you know about number obsession.) Here's what I found...

Nine is the number of sympathy, love, selfless sacrifice and morality. You could think of 9 as the "Mother Teresa number." Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.

I encourage all of you to go out into the world and make it a better place today. I will start by donating to one of my favorite charities - Feedthechildren.org! Just $25 provides 147 lbs of food for homeless and needy children. Now that is stretching a dollar!!!

We leave for Cancun tomorrow!!! YAY! We're going to wake up at 4am and drive to ATL to catch our 9:30 flight. I'll be M-I-A from the blogosphere until I return on Monday so I hope you all have a happy, safe weekend!

xxoo,
Jaime

4 comments:

  1. So jealous of your exciting trip!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember, Atlanta is 1 hr ahead in time. Also international flights--should be there 2 hrs prior to departure. You're going to hit Atlanta during rush hour traffic also. Be careful and allow plenty of time Might think about driving night before and spending the night at a hotel near the airport. Some hotels have park-n-fly which would save you the cost of parking and help offset cost of hotel room (unless your Mom has some frequent hotel points and would book you a room for free). Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my mom hasn't offered so I guess she doesn't have any frequent flyer miles. The cheapest Park-n-fly I could find was $120+taxes and fees so we decided to just get up early and drive. However, we may think it's a bad idea at 3:30am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Cancun! Get the beaches ready for me!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10