Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Are You Tempted

We're back from Cancun and had an amazing time!! The weather was perfect, the food was fantastic and the drinks were flowing. It was a wonderful trip! I forgot my camera cord so I'll post some pics tonight. Here are a few details.... but not all of the details ;)

We stayed at Temptation Resort which is an adults only resort. We started getting a little nervous after we booked it that we may not fit in very well. We saw some videos and reviews that made us think it was going to be a little risque for us. However, we were pleasantly surprised when we got there! There were some topless women roaming the pool and booty dancing music filled the air but it was fun. We did see some men wearing some questionable attire as well. Speedos are not flattering men! I guess these guys didn't get the memo. It was entertaining watching people get way too drunk and do some things they would probably never do at home. Don't worry guys.... I didn't go topless!

We had a few mishaps along the way as well. 1.) I realized when I got there that I forgot my brush. We couldn't find one anywhere so I didn't brush my hair for 5 days! I would wash it and put a lot of conditioner in it; then run my fingers through and go! The good thing about having fine, straight hair is that I had no tangles when I got home. Haha. 2.) We went on a jungle tour where they give you a boat and the two of you ride through the jungle to a snorkeling spot on the reef. Of course the boat they gave us broke down halfway there. So we were stranded in the ocean until the guy came back to rescue us. We had to leave the boat there; floating in the middle of the ocean and hopped on his boat. 3.) I have many new bumps and bruises. Who would have guessed that??

All in all it was a wonderful trip that brought John and I closer together. I miss him already. I know.... barf. But I can't help myself!

I have to end on some bad news though. I started my period today so this month didn't work. I'm 3 days early so I'm not sure what this is all about but it can't be good. I have my baseline scheduled for tomorrow where they will do an ultrasound and bloodwork. If my FSH is back to normal then we may try one more round of injectables. If it's high again then I think we'll switch to IVF. I was really hoping this would be the month! I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes.

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. JZ, I'm so glad you're back!! Glad you had a great time! I thought we all decided that you would go topless in Cancun...:) Miss you bunches! Praying for you guys! Love you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10