Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Back on Top

Did I mention the roller coaster analogy??? My doctor's appt went REALLY well this morning. The two cysts on the left side must have ruptured or dissolved because they're gone. There is a 1.8cm mass on that side but the NP thinks it's a follicle instead of a shrinking cyst. She says it's clear and perfectly round. My lining is already up to 8mm! And for the final bit of good news... I have two follicles on my right side!! My right side must only kick in when my body thinks it's going into failure. The last time I ovulated on the right side was in May and my E2 was too high so they wanted to cancel the cycle. This month it was the same thing. They almost cancelled my cycle due to the cysts and my high FSH number but my right side delivered! The two follicles are a bit smaller than the one on the left. They're 1.6cm and 1.3cm. I go back in tomorrow morning to see if they have gotten any bigger. Hopefully the 1.6 will be 1.8 and we can trigger and then do an IUI! It's amazing how one of my worst baselines has developed into one of my best chances for pregnancy! Weird body!

I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes. It's a timing game because we can't wait too long or the one on the left will ovulate but we want to wait long enough for the two on the right to mature. Hopefully both will get above 1.6cm and I'll have two chances for a baby this month!!

xxoo,
Jaime

3 comments:

  1. Yea for happy news!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for good news tomorrow also!

    xoxoxo - em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to hear how tomorrow goes...me and little Emma will be thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm with both Jess and Em above! love you!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10