Monday, September 7, 2009

Beach Weekend

We had a great time at the beach this weekend! The weather was great Saturday and today but a little rainy and dreary yesterday. We played in the ocean and ate A LOT! We went to Adventure Island where John tore us up with his Putt Putt! He beat everybody by at least 9 points! My sister and I tied for second but I really think she was a point behind me and cheated ;)

I have some good pics of us riding the waves on some floats and playing in the sand. That was Tristan's favorite activity!




If you're not a fan of Alabama Football then I want to update you that we ROLLED over Virginia Tech this weekend! Wahoo!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
2 days until Cancun!
9 days until blood pregnancy test!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10