Monday, September 28, 2009

I'll take what I can get

My folly check this morning did not go quite as well as I had hoped but it was ok. I had 4 mature follicles on the left side but only one on the right. There were also two that were almost mature on the left which would make for 6 big follicles over there. No wonder that side has been sore. My lining was 8.2mm which is good. I was really hoping for two or three on that right side but I'll take what I can get. If I wasn't on the injections I wouldn't have anything over there so one is better than none. We're not going to do an IUI this month b/c it doesn't seem to help and it costs $375 everytime. So we're just going the old fashioned route and hope that something works!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10