Friday, September 4, 2009

IUI #4

My IUI went well this morning. John's count was up from last time and his morphology went from 6% to 9% which is a great improvement! I guess those fertility vitamins I've been making him take are doing the job! She did an ultrasound and said that there is fluid around both ovaries which means I ovulated either last night or this morning. GREAT! Now we just have to wait two weeks to find out if it all came together this month. Even though I finally ovulated on the right, my lining was good, and John's count is up I still only have about a 25% chance that it worked! That's a lot of stars aligning for only 25%! I'll just have to pray hard that this is finally our month!

An update from a previous post: Tristan didn't get the swine flu from her friend. I think that you'll get symptoms within 3-5 days of being in contact with the virus and it has now been 6 so I think she's out of the woods. YAY!

We're leaving to go to the beach this afternoon. I can't wait to lie on the beach and relax! And of course to watch some Alabama Football tomorrow! Roll Tide Roll!

Countdowns:
13 Days Until Blood Pregnancy Test
6 Days Until Cancun!
1 Day Until Alabama Football! RTR!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10