Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sickly

I'm just overall not doing well today. :(

First, I was in a considerable amount of pain last night; so much so that it upset my stomach. So I got in the bed at 9 but I couldn't fall asleep until about midnight. Second, at 2am Lexi woke me up crying at the side of the bed. Her ears were down and she looked so pitiful. I took her outside and she had some tummy problems too. We came back inside and she curled up on my stomach. The poor thing was shaking uncontrollably. This went on for over an hour so I couldn't sleep with her shaking like that. Third, during the time that I was able to sleep I was waking up every 30 -45 min to cough or swallow because I have some serious drainage issues. So today my throat hurts, I've had very little sleep, and every time I cough it hurts my sore abdomen. Today is not a good day. And poor Lexi is still sickly too. She had more tummy problems this morning and was shaking again. AND - my poor little goddaughter is sick too! We should all crawl into bed and not come out until tomorrow!

My temp was up to 99.0 this morning which usually means that I have ovulated. However, since I'm sick I'm not 100% sure about it.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!! I'm so sorry. I hope you and Lexi feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10