Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Case of the Crazies

Earlier this week I decided that I am not going to test early this month. I always make myself crazy because I'll get a positive test about 4 days before my blood test. I know that it's from the hcg trigger and that it's not a real positive. But I walk around all day getting excited and thinking that maybe I am. Then I'll test the next day to see if the line is darker, lighter or the same. It's usually lighter or not there. Then I'll go check it about 1,000 times (maybe exaggerating a little but it's close) throughout the day to see if a line has "magically" appeared. I know I'm crazy! I'll hold it up to every type of light possible... natural, lamp, vanity, sometimes even a flash light. I'll tell myself "you're crazy! Stop taking tests!" but I can't help myself. It's a sickness! Not this month!! I gave my tests (tests plural because I buy them in bulk off the internet) to my wonderful hubby this morning and told him to hide them. I told him under no circumstances is he to give them to me until the day of my blood test. He laughed but I told him I was serious. I told him in a few days I'm going to come to him and say there is some symptom that makes me think I'm pregnant and I need a test and that he has to stay strong and say NO! He knows I'm crazy but he loves me anyway.

As for my sinus infection, I think it may finally be trying to clear up. I don't sound quite as sickly today and my head doesn't hurt as much. Hope you guys are all doing well!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. We're all crazy over something :) That won't change once you have a baby...instead, you'll be diagnosing all sorts of "symptoms" and things on the internet. Maybe we should have just gone to med school...

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10