Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Decisions Decisions

When I got home last night Tristan was still at the house. She and John were lying on the floor together watching some TV... they're so cute! I asked her if she had fun and a big smile crossed her face when she said YEAH! They went bowling and then out to eat for some wings.

My head has been hurting for the past two days and I can't seem to shake it. I guess it's due to my hormones since I stopped taking the progesterone. Mother Nature did come knocking this morning so I made my baseline appointment for Thursday to see if I have cysts. I'm thinking one more injectable cycle, a natural (break) cycle and then IVF. Or if I have cysts then a natural cycle this time, injectable cycle then IVF. I'm going to talk with NP Thursday about all of my options. IVF just seems so final. That's the last step... the Hail Mary pass. If we try IVF and she says my eggs are bad then it's over. There's nothing else to try.

Alabama Football update - We leapfrogged Texas in the polls which makes us #2 in the nation after our 22-3 victory over Ole Miss Saturday! Woop! Woop! How familiar it is for Florida and Alabama to be ranking #1 and #2! Hopefully this year will have a better outcome! This Saturday is Homecoming where we welcome a very good South Carolina team. RTR!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10