Friday, October 23, 2009

Simply Heaven

graham cracker + peanut butter + nutella + marshmallow + microwave 10 sec = Heaven!
I have often wondered what Heaven will be like. Now I know it will have to include these!

I called yesterday to make an appt with my rheumatologist. It usually takes several months to get in with him but he had a cancellation for today at 2pm so I took it. I'm supposed to see him every 6 months to assess the Lupus but I haven't seen him in well over a year now. I think I'm going to be in trouble. But it's so hard to make appts with other doctors when I have to make so many for infertility! Also, I'm a very healthy sick person... at least that's what he says. I'm the healthiest sick person he's ever seen. So it's hard to make appts for things that aren't even bothering me. I know they need to monitor me from time to time so I'm going... I'm going!

John talked to his parents this week and we're trying to get them to come down here in Nov or Dec! YAY! Canadian followers - Please urge them to come and see us! We miss them!

We get Tristan this weekend! She has a tournament on Saturday and Sunday so it looks like most of the weekend will be at the ball field. However, tomorrow I'm going to the Alabama game. My fabulous friend, Rachel, has an extra ticket so I'll be cheering on the Tide for a victory over Tennessee! Then I'll cheer on Tristan and the Vipers on Sunday! Sounds like I'm going to do a lot of cheering this weekend! :)

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10