Friday, October 9, 2009

Smarty McSmartPants

Tristan's final grades are in and she has all A's. We are so proud of her! She has worked really hard so far this year and it shows! I'm not sure what John has planned for her reward but I'm sure it will be GREAT! As of right now her tournament for tomorrow is still on so we'll do something special tonight or Sunday. Any suggestions? As my little reward for her I was thinking of making chocolate fondue. I've done this once before and she LOVED it. However, she is currently on a kick where she won't eat anything I make so that may not work. Hopefully she'll realize I'm not trying to poison her or feed her terrible food some time soon!

BTW - John has stayed strong. I normally would have started testing this morning but I didn't! One day down just a few more to go!!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10