Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries

If you guys haven't tried sweet potato fries yet then I strongly suggest you do it soon! My wonderful husband made me some last night. You just cut up a sweet potato, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with seasoning salt and pepper, and bake in the oven for 30min at 425. (turn every 10 min) YUM!

Update on my friend Kathleen - She had her second u/s today at 7 weeks and everything looks great. That is one perk of being fertility challenged. Once you do finally get pregnant you get an u/s once a week until you're 12 weeks and released to the OB. Very nice! I can't imagine being you normal people who have to wait until 10 or 11 weeks to get the first one and only get one or two the ENTIRE pregnancy!

I finally broke down this morning and am taking another antibiotic. I still have a headache which I thought may have been from my hormones but now I believe may be my sinuses. Also, I'm still coughing up some yucky looking stuff. Hopefully this second round will finally do the trick! I have my baseline appt tomorrow morning so I'll let you know how it goes.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10