Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Better Days Ahead

Thanks for letting me be sad yesterday and for all of the love and support. The actual day she was due was Nov 18th, 2008. For days I was pushing down my emotions but they kept coming back. So I finally decided to give myself a day yesterday to just wallow in my heartache. I cried just about all day which is hard to do when you're sitting in a room with 8 other people. Luckily I sit with my back to them so no one knew. However, by last night I was giggling on the couch with my husband watching How I Met Your Mother. I just needed to let myself feel it so that I could move past it.

In the spirit of some other fabulous ladies I know who blog, I'm going to mention the gifts in my life I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving week. Today I am grateful for my compassionate husband and How I Met Your Mother... One of the funniest shows ever! Last night's episode was "Slapsgiving 2" which is a sequel to last year's "Slapsgiving". It was by far one of the funniest episodes and John and Tristan actually play slapsgiving now all year long. I can't tell you how thrilled I was that last night was a sequel to that episode. God works in mysterious ways! Only He would know a silly TV show could pull me out of my funk.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10