Friday, November 20, 2009

A Big Fat Thank You

I just want to give a Big Fat Thank You to Mom and Dad Z for coming down and tiling our floor. Every morning I wake up and walk downstairs it reminds me of them and how much we miss them already!

Tristan has her Greek Day presentation today. John is going this morning and taking pictures so I'll post them this weekend. She is dressed in her beautiful gown and jewelry, armed with pictures from her Uncle Chris's trip to Greece and Greek cookies her Yia Yia made. She most definitely will be the best presentation!

Update on my mom - It looks like her gallbladder is clear. She had some inflammation in her tummy so they think it may be acid reflux... maybe that's who I got it from!

Update on my soulcyster, Kathleen. This was her post this morning: Just got back from the NT scan. All clear! 1 in 7950 chance of Down Syndrome and 1 in 10,000 chance of Trisomy 13 or 18. That's very good!! The baby looked good, lots of wiggling around and moving his/her arms and legs. I'm so relieved. This is the stage when my last pregnancy ended, so now I'm about to embark on new territory.
What a miracle! I hope I get mine soon!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I took all week off but I think 3 days is all you really need. Thank you for your prayers. We will now soon enough. Sorry to hear that IVF is your route, but don't worry, you will make it through with hopefully awesome results.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10