Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blessings

I have so many blessings in my life that they're hard to count. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful stepdaughter, sweet lil pup, supportive family, fabulous friends, nice house, a comfy bed to sleep in, food in my belly.... yes life is good! I am even thankful for the job I have for as long as I get to have it. They could have easily fired us all on the spot and hired temps at a cheaper rate. Instead they gave us almost a year notice and the promise of 4 months severance. I can't say I'm happy to lose my job in January but I am blessed for the way it is occurring. This Thanksgiving Holiday I am thankful for all of the above as well as the hope that one more blessing will happen soon... a sweet little angel of my own!

We're going to my Aunt Pam's house tomorrow for my Dad's annual family Thanksgiving dinner. There are about 30-35 of us who attend so it's usually an eventful day.

Your very blessed friend,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10