Monday, November 2, 2009

Doctors, Doctors and more Doctors

John and I had an appt this morning to talk with Dr. Honea about IVF. We decided to try one more month of injectables and then go for IVF in December/January. Yikes! It's official! She did an ultrasound while I was there because my left side is still hurting. I have two cysts at 2.5cm and 2.3cm respectively. Hence the pain. There was nothing on the right so that means when I ovulated a few days ago it was definitely on the left. Boo! So much for my rest cycle miracle baby! I also had a lot of fluid around the left ovary again which means that at least one of the cyst has ruptured. Hopefully when I go back for my baseline in two weeks I will be cyst free and we can try one more medicated cycle. But if the cysts are still there I will have to take birth control pills to get rid of them. :(

While we were talking with Dr. Honea she asked me what my hematologist thinks of my blood clotting issue. I told her that I've never seen a hematologist so she gave me a doctor and said that I definitely need to go see him. Then she asked me about my migraines. She asked what my last MRI showed and I told her that I didn't get one b/c every time I tell a doctor I'm TTC they say to come back after I've had the baby. SO - she gave me the name to another doctor and told me to go see him and tell him that I'm taking a break so he'll do the scan. Then she gave me the name to an ENT who gives her a mouth rinse for ulcers and said that I should go see him to get this prescription. THEN - she said she wanted me to go see the high risk OB before I actually get pregnant and gave me a few names. REALLY! FOUR new doctors!!! Are you kidding me?!? Who has time for all of that? I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Brighter note: Only 5 days until Mom and Dad Z arrive! YAY!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. And I thought you already had a lot of doctors!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10