Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Times

This weekend has been really nice. John's parents got here Saturday afternoon and if you haven't heard.... Alabama beat LSU!!! Roll Tide!!

I was surprised with some sweet bread and cookies when they got here! Yum! Mom Z knows I love my sweets! They also brought us a bottle of Grey Goose from the Duty Free... always a great gift. Tonight we had pork tenderloin, veggies and potatoes followed by cookies. I can tell I will be 5 lbs heavier by the time they leave. Right now Tristan and her Yia Yia are snuggling on the couch and John and his Dad are working on the kitchen floor. Hopefully they'll be done by the weekend.

I took a test today in case I beat the 1% odds but of course it was negative. I know I only ovulated on the left side and my lining was too thin but I had to check just in case. Relaxing didn't make a baby this month but it was nice not to be hopped up on hormones all month. I should start injections again sometime next week as long as my cysts are gone. Two more girls from my soulcysters got pregnant this month so hopefully I'll be close behind!

xxoo,
Jaime

2 comments:


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10