Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pics from Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Thursday we went down to my Aunt Pam's house with my Dad's family. Friday I did a little early morning shopping and then we both had to work until about 2. Then we watched the Alabama game which almost ruined our whole weekend! Thankfully the Tide pulled out a victory in the last few minutes of the game. Whew! Saturday John worked on the door and I babysat Emma for 3 whole hours! Jess usually comes back after about an hour but I told her that would be unacceptable this time! I wish I had taken my camera because she was so sweet and funny the whole time! She even took an hour and a half nap while I held and rocked her. ahhhh perfect day! I also made a big pot of chili since it's been chilly this weekend... yes Canadian family, it's been cold. Friday morning it was 1 degree celcius when I went shopping and that's cold in my book!! :o) Today I'm cleaning house and John's still working on the door. I'll post pictures when he's done because he's been working hard! He even slept in the floor of the living room last night with a golf club for protection because the stain was wet and he couldn't put the handle back on the door. That's dedication! We're also getting Tristan this afternoon. John's going to get her at around 3 so she can come over and help decorate the tree. It's one of my favorite traditions and I couldn't imagine doing it without her!

If you're wondering where I am in my cycle I am 9 dpo. That means I can test Wednesday and if it's negative stop taking the progesterone so Mother Nature should come calling Friday or Saturday. Then I can start my next and "last cycle" of injectables. I put last cycle in quotation marks because we've been saying last cycle for months! But I'm 90% sure this time if it doesn't work that we'll do IVF in January.

First is a picture of my Nana and her five children. Left to right, back then front is Johnny, Jerry (my dad), Jimmy, Jackie, my Nana, and Pam.


This is my Dad, my mom, Julie and me. My brother had already left so we couldn't make it of the whole fam.
This is me and my Nana

And finally this is one of the kids jumping on the trampoline. There's Katelyn, Austin, Marla and Brylan.

Somehow John managed to dodge all of the picture taking this year. I'll have to make sure I get him at Christmas!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10