Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Busy Busy

I have so much to do this week! AAGGHHH! I'm hosting a party at my house tomorrow night and I'm hosting a brunch Sunday! It is good that they are close together b/c I can scrub the house one good time and hopefully it will stay clean! I have been running around trying to get decorations, clean the house and buy presents. Tonight I'm preparing the pastitsio so all I have to do is throw it in the oven tomorrow night when I get home. Carrie, my interior designer friend, is also coming over tonight to help me with the decorations. With all that has been going on, December is flying by! I can't believe it's already Dec 9th! I should definitely slow down and enjoy my favorite time of year!

Fertility news - My left side is starting to hurt so I guess I'll be ovulating in a few days on that side. BOOO! It was a longshot to hope that I would actually ovulate on the right side without some help but I was still hoping.

Finally, the Eberts Blog honored my blog with the Honest Scrap Award. I have to say 10 Honest Things about myself so here goes:

1. I love my husband!
2. I think I want a baby more than anybody in the world has ever wanted a baby. :)
3. One of my biggest fears has always been that I wouldn't be able to have children. Even at a very young age I was scared about it. I guess deep down I knew.
4. John and I both have great families.
5. I have the brain of an accountant but the heart of an artist.
6. I really don't even like accounting but I'm good at it.
7. As you can see from the two above statements, I'm questioning my decision to stay an accountant after I'm laid off next month.
8. I have a lot of great friends.
9. I'm impatient.
10. I have little, baby feelings... as John says :) He once asked me if my little, baby feelings would every grow up to at least toddler feelings. I'll let you know if that happens.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10