Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Time

I love Christmas time. I feel like I haven't been able to fully enjoy it this year but I am determined to enjoy every second of the rest of this week!

My cyst must be gone now because I'm feeling a lot better. Now I'm just waiting for Mother Nature so we can get this show on the road. The problem is that I don't know when or if I ovulated. I have about a 13 day luteal phase (the time between ovulation and period) so if I didn't ovulate until a day or two ago then I still have a couple of weeks left. But if I ovulated around the time I was supposed to then I only have a few days left. I just have to be patient I suppose!

John took Tristan ice skating yesterday and I think they're going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks today. I think I finally finished up my Christmas shopping and I can't wait to sit back and relax today. Tomorrow we're going to Tuscaloosa for my Dad's family Christmas and then our immediate family Christmas. It's always fun so I'll make sure to post some pictures.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10