Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

Our sweet, little goddaughter is turning ONE today! Jessica is having her a little party at 1pm so I'm taking off work early to go see them. I can't believe she's already one! It seems like it wasn't long ago that Jessica called to tell me she was late. I, of course, forced her to take a pregnancy test that minute! Who waits until they're 4 days late to take a test??? Jeez! She was out of town and had to buy a test from a drug store. Then she had to take it in a ladies room. Haha! Memories! I allowed her to call her husband first and then call me with the results... I'm so nice!

Technically speaking, I should be starting my period today. I'm cycle day 28. However, I'm 95% sure I ovulated late so I don't think I'm really due to start until 1/4/10. Then I'll go see Dr. H on Day 3 to start my IVF cycle! So exciting!

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jaime! We loved seeing you today. It DOES seem like just the other day when you were forcing me to take a test...awww memories.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10