Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Friday!

It's Friday! Wahoo! My job is supposed to be dwindling down over the month of December but it just keeps getting worse. I am so glad that it's Friday and I have the whole weekend off. Then I only come to work Monday and I'm off the rest of the week for Christmas. I can get through today and Monday! I can! New York is SUPPOSED to be mirroring everything we do right now and then taking over all operations as of Jan 1st. I don't know if it's going to happen though... they are really behind. However, if they are able to, we will close out December month end books which will take through mid January and we'll help with the audit some. From what I'm gathering, we'll be laid off no later than the end of January. At this point I welcome the lay off! The whole company has pretty much written us off so it's hard to come to work and care about what I do. But I am a professional and will continue to do my job to the best of my abilities.

I am going shopping tomorrow to try to finish up Christmas and then Heather is having a slumber party! FUN! We were instructed to wear Christmas PJs and bring a gift for dirty santa. I'm sure it'll be a blast!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10