Monday, December 7, 2009

Honestly - It gets cold here!

When our Canadian family came down to visit the weather was mild and pleasant so now they don't believe us when we say it gets cold here! Well this weekend was cold! Here are some pictures to prove it!

After a weekend filled with many emotions I am actually glad to be back at work and in my element. The highpoint of the weekend was Alabama beating Florida in the SEC Championship! Roll Tide! Now we will play Texas in the National Championship Game! I wish I could go out to California for the game! The rest of the weekend was tough. I can't really go into it because it's not directly related to me and I don't want to tell someone else's story but John and I could use an extra prayer or two if you have some sitting around. Praying for patience!

We finally did decide to make this a natural cycle and if I'm not pregnant we'll do IVF in January. I'm extremely nervous about this decision but I've prayed about it and I feel it's finally time. After 2 1/2 years it's time to pull out the big guns!

xxoo,

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I feel good about it...fingers crossed and saying a prayer that you'll get pregnant this month. But if not, I'll be doing the same thing next month for the IVF round! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10