Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Migraine, Migraine Go Away

Of course once I get back into the spirit I get saddled with a migraine! I had to go home early yesterday and I felt terrible about it. My work is implementing a new pricing structure and last night was the first time to try it out. That means my back up had to stay here until 7:30 last night trying to get it to work! I brought her a little present today to try to make it up to her but I still feel bad. My head still hurts today but it's better that it was yesterday. Looks like I'll be the one working late tonight.

John took the camera today because Tristan has a choir performance tonight. I'll try to post pics tomorrow of that and my ladies' brunch.

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. I must be having sympathy pains with you because I too have had a headache since yesterday!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10