Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Promised Pics

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACH!!

Here's a picture of all of us at brunch. Em, Rach, Jess, me and LL (she just had another eye surgery...hence the glasses)


This is one where Em got the wreath stuck on her head. LL thinks this is hilarious!

We had a great time. We ate a lot and played dirty santa. We also played the Friends Scene It and Disney Scene It games. I love my girls.

John forgot the camera yesterday so he didn't get any pictures of Tristan's Chorus Concert. He said it was fun and she did great.

Fertility update: I don't know that I have ovulated yet. I keep having pains and twinges around my left ovary so I'm not sure if it's the cyst rupturing or ovulation. I'm day 15 today so hopefully I will hurry up and ovulate! The sooner I ovulate, the sooner I can start my next cycle... my IVF cycle!! YAY! John and I are meeting with Dr. H on Monday morning to discuss all things IVF. I'll let you know what goes down.

1 comment:

  1. Why is there always a picture where I'm making a stupid face? Next year, I'll be very solemn and normal. Promise! HAHA! Love you girls!

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10