Friday, December 11, 2009

Supper Club - Christmas Edition w/ pics

Last night's Supper Club was a success! The pastitsio I made was quite tasty and my decorations turned out great! I even had a few people ask for the recipe! AND - I actually got to use my Christmas china for the first time in 8 years! Jaime G brought hummus, Kelly brought Greek salad and bread, and Christie brought white chocolate bread pudding. mmmm... White Chocolate Bread Pudding... It was heaven!

Jaime G brought her 2 week old baby for his first outing. He's so cute! I took a picture of all of us surrounding him but I'll have to post it tonight.

Tonight John and I are babysitting Emma! I'm so excited! I'll post some pictures of her tonight too.

Happy Friday!
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10