Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Better Late Than Never

Six days late but the evil witch finally showed yesterday afternoon! I made my baseline appt for tomorrow morning at 7:15! I can't wait to see what my protocol is and when I can start! I should have a lot more information after the appointment. Fingers crossed and praying hard!

I was able to change my interview to Friday at 1:30. However, the HR person said they may have to reschedule depending on the weather. I know it's a great company and a fantastic opportunity but I'm having a really tough time getting up for this interview. I'm sure I'll be able to suck it up and turn on the charm when the time comes though.

John decided to take Tristan on a little overnight getaway for just the two of them. She's so excited! They're going to Atlanta to see Annie on 1/17 in the Famous Fox Theatre and staying at the Hilton. The Hilton is attached to a mall which she'll probably love in a few years but I'm not sure if she's really that excited about it now. John is though. :o)

xxoo,
Jaime

1 comment:

  1. Why does it not surprise me that John is excited about the hotel being attached to a mall? Praying for your results tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10