Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Double Brrrr

It is way too cold for Birmingham, AL! This morning on the way to work it was 20 degrees (-7 for the Canadians)! There's even a chance for snow Thursday night. Exciting!

I started spotting this morning so my monthly visitor is trying to show up. If she decides to show today then I will have my baseline appt Thursday morning.

I also have a job interview on Thursday afternoon. I'm trying to see if they'll change it to Friday because we're preliminarily closing the books for December on Thursday. I'm the backup for the lady who usually does this but she's going to the National Championship Game in sunny California so it falls in my lap. I'm not really sure about the job so I'm not super excited about it. It's a supervisor position in the tax department but I haven't actually worked in Tax for 2 1/2 years. My recruiter told me to just go in and interview to see what I think. I guess it can't hurt. It just couldn't be at a worse time. If I get the job I will have to start right in the middle of my IVF cycle. I'll have a lot of stress that comes with starting a new job (especially one where I'm managing 4 or 5 people and don't really feel comfortable with the material myself). I would have to take some days off for the egg retrieval and egg transfer. AND - we're going to Canada in March so I would have to ask for a week off immediately. I'll just have to leave it up to God. They're interviewing a lot of people so if I end up getting it then it was meant to be I suppose.

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10