Friday, January 22, 2010

Dreaming...

I don't have a grand update for today but I just wanted to let you guys know that I get more excited with each passing day... 3 days until suppression check!!

These BCPs are making me have some VIVID dreams. I don't remember having such crazy dreams when I was on them for 15 years before we were trying for a baby. Every morning I have to wake up and repeat to myself... "it's not real. It's just a dream." I dreamed last night that I accidentally injected myself with the stimulating medicine (stimming meds). You may be wondering, how do you accidentally inject yourself??? I don't know but somehow it happened in my dream. So I started crying and freaking out that my ovaries were going to start developing and I would fail my suppression check. Nervous much? Hopefully in the next few days I won't sit on a needle and make this dream come true! haha!

Countdown... 3 days until suppression check!!!!
xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10