Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Much Warmer

Starting Thursday or Friday of last week it was warming up in the south. Today it's sunny and in the 60s! Just the way I like it! I was definitely ready for the cold weather to take a break for a while!

I have a picture of Tristan from the play and a picture of "the little fig tree that could" that I was going to post today. However, I forgot my camera this morning. I'll post those tomorrow. :)

John went to the library Saturday and checked us out a book on IVF. I like to be in control but I know I can't with this. I guess getting as much knowledge as possible makes me feel a little better. John knows so little about what is going on that I can't wait to see his face when I start explaining the complexities of this procedure! Maybe he'll understand why it costs so much!

xxoo,
Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10