Monday, January 11, 2010

My Morning Interview

I had my interview for the Fixed Assets Tax Supervisor this morning. Doesn't that sound like an exciting job title!?! The interview went well. She said she has a few more people to interview but she wanted me to know that she was very impressed with me and by the end of the interview it was like she was trying to sell the job to me rather than me trying to sell myself for the job. It was a good experience and I got some more interviewing skills. This was a 3 hour interview with 4 people! However, if she does offer me the job I'm not going to take it. She said I would be working 60 hrs/wk until 2011 and it may even carry over to the end of 2011. A year and a half of 60 hour weeks is not what I had in mind for my next job. Especially when I'm trying so hard to have a baby. I certainly don't need that stress added the mix. I'm sure I'll be able to find something more suitable.

Fertility news - Still on the BCPs. It's so weird! I haven't taken birth control in over 2 1/2 years! I go in on Wed for my SIS with Dr. H. Check back Wed for what I'm sure will be a colorful commentary of SIS... I hear it's quite painful. I'm also going to try to get some more information out of her about a timeline.

xxoo,
Jaime

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jaime! I had an SIS last February with Dr. H., and it didn't hurt at all. The most uncomfortable thing was having a full bladder! I thought the IUI's hurt worse than the SIS (and they don't hurt at all...I just had a little cramping after them). If you've had an HSG done, then know that it is so much worse than the SIS! I'll be thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl I just figured out how to set up a profile on here. Good luck with your SIS. I am with you on not wanting to work those hours. Hopefully the next opportunity will be a more suitable one.

    ReplyDelete


Free Counters from SimpleCount.com

Viewers since 2/12/10